Monday, April 13, 2009

Lanod

I wanted to write today about the man in my life...

I noticed him first at one of my soccer games during my junior year of high school. He was there to watch his girlfriend play, who was one of my teammates. During my senior year, I noticed him again in my speech class. We became friends quickly - we would talk during class and he always made me laugh. He asked me out on his birthday - his junior year and my senior year. It didn't take long for us to realize that what we had was something special.

To make that long story short, he proposed in December 2005. We were married on February 3rd, 2006, in Durango, Colorado, just 3 days before our 5 year anniversary. My dad skied next to me down the isle and married us with the most gorgeous backdrop of the snow-covered Rockies. If I could do our wedding all over again, I wouldn't change a thing... I might have worn a wedding dress though, if it hadn't been so cold!

I can see it in his eyes that he loves me as much as I love him, even though we constantly remind one another that 'I love you MORE'. We spend a lot of time laughing together and we are sure to lean on one another during the difficult times. I can't imagine what spending my life without him would have been like but I look forward to the many years ahead knowing that he will always be with me.

Lanod,
I love you MORE... midigit, midogit!
Yours always - Inom


No comments:

Post a Comment