I am blessed.
I have a husband that I am madly in-love with.
I have an amazing family.
I have a home.
I have wonderful friends.
I have an income.
I do my best to take none of these for granted for I know that any of these things can be taken from me in any single moment.
I pray for those that have lost any of these blessings, that God will provide them with never-ending strength, faith, wisdom and understanding.
To hear about people that are going through things like this... it breaks my heart! These stories are so sad... and these are just a few:
http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/
http://ramerbunch.blogspot.com/
Truly forces you to look at what is really important in life.
Thank you Lord for all that you have blessed me with!
i read both of those blogs too. soooo sad. it's amazing to me how strong their faith in Jesus Christ is despite their tough circumstances. and there is no doubt that it forces you to look at the blessings in your own life and re-evaluate what's really important.
ReplyDelete