Sunday, February 7, 2010

Once Upon a Wedding

February 3rd, 2006
 My dad walked skied me down the isle.
With my bouquet of flowers in hand.


He skied me right up to the love of my life...
And gave my hand to his.


Dad married us infront of our family and friends...


THE KISS!!
(too quick for the camera)


No flower pedals to toss...
Or bubbles to blow...
But snow all around...
For snowballs to throw!


The perfect cathedral that the snow-covered mountains provided...


The feeling I had knowing that it was official.
I get to spend the rest of my life being his wife.
And loving him with all my heart.


I married my best friend that day.

February 3rd, 2010
We celebrated 4 years of marriage.

February 6th, 2010
We celebrated Donal's 26th birthday.
And 9 years of being 'Donal and Moni'.

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment