I just can't get enough of my camera!
There are so many cool features and there is no way I can learn it all myself, so we bought the 'Nikon D3000 for Dummies' book! It is my very first 'Dummies' book and I love it! It was a necessity since I am a dummy when it comes to this camera. The book explains every feature, every option, and every button in great detail WITH pictures!
These pictures are from the afternoon we spent at Doublestar ranch, the home of some good friends of ours.
I really need to get good at this picture-taking stuff... we'll be taking a vacation in Hawaii (!!!) in August so hopefully I'll be a pro by then!!!



I can't get enough of the pictures either!! Love them! We'll have to go out sometime and 'play' with our cameras. :)
ReplyDeleteMoni I love your pictures!! I can't wait to see your Hawaii one's! They'll be amazing!
ReplyDelete