So, for all of my followers out there... all of maybe 3 of you, if that... I hate that I haven't blogged in a while, although there is not much to update you with anyway.
DC and I are still adjusting to his new work schedule. It hasn't been easy but he has definitely fallen into it a little easier and quicker than I have. But now that it is becoming our routine, it will more than likely be changing within the next few months. It could be a drastic change or it could be no change at all... I'm anxious to see what happens but at the same time, am anxious to keep things the same.
My best friend at work - Hilary - had her baby the week before last!! She had been out of the office 2 weeks prior so having her not there with me every day has been yet another adjustment. But I am so incredibly excited for her, her hubby, and their new baby girl!! Love you Hil and miss you tons!! Her updates can be seen at rabelerreflections.blogspot.com!
Last weekend, my friend Rachel and I went to the spa!! Oh my was it wonderful! We hadn't ever been to a spa before so we went together and got a package called the 'Girls Getaway'... we had a hot-stone massage, full body scrub, foot message, facial, and spent time in an infrared sauna!!! We definitely came out of that place feeling more relaxed than we've felt in a long time!! We may just have to get another one of these done while we lay beachside in Maui!!!!
Next week, my aunt and cousin are coming into town from Missouri!! DC and I are taking a few days off work - cannot wait!!! - and we are going to take them down to San Antonio to see my parents. Hopefully, we will do lots of fun and exciting things so I'll actually have some fun pictures to update you with!
So sorry that I don't have a more exciting post for you but this will have to do for today... but here are two pictures that I love, of me and my love...


You two are just too cute... SO glad to see you happy Moni. :]
ReplyDeletelove and miss you lots too!! hopefully soon things will get more on a routine here, and i'll be 'back with the living.' :)
ReplyDelete