Donal and his best friend Nathan are preparing for a couple of fishing tournaments at Lake Belton in the next couple of weeks, so we went down for the weekend and camped out. Rachel, Nathan's wife, and I hung out while the boys fished. We had a great time just relaxing and enjoying our time in the sun, despite the awful wind and bad sunburns that followed.

There were deer everywhere in the campgrounds. The deer in this picture were no more than 50 yards from our tents! Turns out, the lady who's RV the deer were right next to was laying out corn for them, so OF COURSE they were coming so close!

That's Donal, about 15 feet from the deer!

After the guys had been fishing twice already on Saturday, they wanted to go out one more time so Rachel and I went also. I paid more attention to the scenery than the fish they were catching...
SMORES!!!!

Good luck boys!! Hope you do as well in the tournaments as you did this weekend!!
yummmmmm... smores!!!! looks like ya'll had a blast! i love the new background!
ReplyDelete