..yeah, right...
I really wish I did have some exciting updates to talk about. But I don't. Our life has been boring the last several months. Well, maybe not boring. Normal, I guess.
Donal is still doing great in the police academy! He will be half way done next week! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown! Last week in the academy, he was...
gased...
pepper sprayed...
and tazed...
Hard is not the best word to describe the week that he had. If you ask, he will describe it as the week from hell. The gas was the scariest minutes of his life. The extreme pain from the pepper spray lasted for hours afterward. The tazing was the worst pain he has ever felt. Needless to say, he will not volunteer to go through it all again! But now he gets to spend the next 3 weeks at the gun range and if you know Donal, you know that he is LOVING every minute!
For me... work has been very busy and very stressful so in the evenings, I come home exhausted. I guess its good that Donal comes home exhausted too.
And this is why our life has been so uneventful...
we are both lying in bed, sometimes, by 6pm!
on a weeknight!!!
On Saturdays we sleep in, then get up and stay busy by doing whatever we were too lazy to do during the week!
I like to think of our laziness as...
we are taking advantage of this 'time' that we have before having kids...
all of our family and friends that have a baby and/or kids never seem to have time for themselves...
to do whatever they want...
and I'm sure when they were where we are
- before kids -
they were lazy too!
Anyway, I don't have much more of an update other than this! I guess we will continue to have a boring blog until...
we stop being lazy because its time for us to have a baby!
Not yet though... no worries, I will shout it from the rooftops when its our turn!
I enjoy being lazy too much for now!!
Love you all!
Here are a few pics that I love, of my boys.


definitely be lazy...there isn't a thing wrong w/ that! and you better shout the good news all the way to sudan! ♥ i'm glad that things are going well for donal... and that the bad stuff is over with! he'll be graduating before you know it!
ReplyDelete